Sunday, January 23, 2005

En Fin...

Finally, the day I have long been dreaming of had come.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to inform you that on Wednesday, January 19, 2005, it had been officially declared that:

I PASSED MY THESIS EXAM!

Alhamdulillah! I'm glad that it's over (although not really over yet because I still have to make some correction here and there) - the agony of getting the thesis approved and thus giving me the chance to take the thesis exam. Sometimes I think the length of time I had to undertake before I could go for the exam did not justify the time it took for my exam which had been so brief.

I no longer care, though, because what matters now is that I have kept my promise to my 'stakeholders'. I even think of giving something as a present for my lecturer who had become my thesis guide - something which I barely thought of because I grew a bit pessimistic that I could make it with my thesis, what with such a perfectionist characteristic of his.

But now, gone are the clouds and here comes the sun! So glad, so glad, so glad!!!

3 comments:

-chrysalic- said...

selamat ya, jeng!
sudah master teach me master dong ini yah... semoga tambah oke ngajarnya, yoooshhh!!! ^^;v

-chrysalic- said...

selamat ya, jeng!
sudah master teach me master dong ini yah... semoga tambah oke ngajarnya, yoooshhh!!! ^^;v

.moenlite. said...

CONGRATULATIONS Dear!!
All the best in your future endeavor,
whereever it may take you ... ;))