Sunday, August 15, 2004

Weekends = Eternity


What do you usually do on Saturday nights?

Duh, what an annoying question! People usually ask this kind of question to dig information whether the person they ask:

  • is single/married/in a relationship/in threesome relationship;
  • is somewhat boring/interesting/dorky, judging on the activity she/he’s doing every saturday nights;
  • still has much money (to judge how much money's left) at this period of time (tengah bulan, bouw) / already penniless, judging on the activity she/he’s doing at specific Saturday nights of the month;
  • other reasons which accidentally do not pop in my mind by the time I'm writing this.


  • For someone who prefers to stay at home during the night, has not much money in her pocket , and rather single like me, Saturday nights mean torture (actually because I got no money, like it or not I have to stay at home more frequently than I want). No interesting show on TV (AFI? Sorry, I’m over it.); No body to talk to since my sister has already gone somewhere since 5 pm with … I don’t know whom she’s going with tonight, and my mom is busy chatting on mIRC (yup, that’s my mom); Feels like going out but you know, with the state of broke I am in right now, staying home is a definitely healthier option...

    Wanna go browsing over my comic books again, but I already learn them all by heart (haha, I’m exaggerating there); Surfing the internet? Well, you know my mom is already taking the lead; Working on my thesis? Hm, shouldn’t I deserve a fresh air today, after battling for almost a week to get a chapter done?; Baking a cake? Okay, let’s save that for another Saturday; Going to VCD/DVD rental? Nah, it’s taking much time for me to wear my jilbab. And duh, it's like I have plenty of money to spend :P

    So… *Sigh What can I do? Most people can’t wait to get to Saturdays. For me, Saturday feels like eternity, yet Monday is a dreadful reality. Ya udah lah, enaknya tidur aja kaleee :))


    5 comments:

    Rizwana & Azkia said...

    tante, chatting sama saya yuk, YM Id nya stradivari_zuhdifamily tante cool bgt deh he..he..

    metty said...

    Lho, yg "wijayaningrum" udh gak dipake lagi?
    Eh, mo gosip apa nih emangnya? *nada bigos :D

    yaya said...

    Mbak...mbak...jangan nyindir dooonk...hiks...hiks....

    Dikau jomblo juga yaa???hehehehehe...gmn kl bkn jomblo fans club???ajak mbak mila sekalian (btw,mbak mila msh jomblo yaa???)...iiih...yaya,kok malah gosip ;)

    Afi satu2nya hiburan malam minggu...hehehehe..biarpun garing sugaring..

    yaya said...

    Mbak...mbak...jangan nyindir dooonk...hiks...hiks....

    Dikau jomblo juga yaa???hehehehehe...gmn kl bkn jomblo fans club???ajak mbak mila sekalian (btw,mbak mila msh jomblo yaa???)...iiih...yaya,kok malah gosip ;)

    Afi satu2nya hiburan malam minggu...hehehehe..biarpun garing sugaring..

    metty said...

    hehehe, kesindir yah ya? pdhal saya lg ngomongin diri sendiri lho. ternyata banyak jg ya yg bernasib sama spt saya (ciahh, pdhal cuma yaya yg ngomong, dibilang banyak, kekekek). tabahkan hatimu nak, plg gak setelah sabtu ada minggu, dan setelah minggu ada senin (apa coba?).